Dr. Darling has been a Dermatology Provider for commercial insurance for 17 years. He has the experience to diagnose and treat your dermatology condition.
Dr. Darling also has extensive experience in Skin Cancer Surgery being a Mohs surgeon with surgical reconstruction. Dr. Darling is active at many professional societies keeping up to date with the latest scientific information and offering these advances too his patients. Dr. Darling has been involved with Hair transplant surgery as well as PRP and medical/surgical treatment for hair loss. Dr. Darling has an avid interest in Cosmetic Dermatology and Wellness to keep you looking your best inside and out.
He offers extensive continued dermatology experience and is also heavily involved in various medical boards, such as:
- Board Certified American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine (Vein Surgery/Disorders)
- Boarded by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography for Vascular Ultrasound & Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation
- Advanced BHRT Certification
- Involved in clinical dermatology research
- Board Certified in Surgical Family Medicine